Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trying To Make It Right

It was a long day at work doing assembly line work and I had a lot of time to think. I've had time to calm down.


I have wanted more than anything to put my little family back together, bring Dani back with us. I want my life back. We had a pretty nice little life at one time. 


She doesn't want that and I cannot blame her. The past year has been bad.


I told her everything would be okay... and it didn't turn out that way.


I've made a lot of mistakes while I've been so upset. I haven't been able to understand why nobody in my family seems to believe in me. I have lost everyone's trust.... Why?


What I have forgotten is what other people remember...


What I've forgotten is that it does not matter what you did that was good in the past. No, it does matter... it is just that good things aren't recalled as quickly as bad things. 


What matters is what you've done bad in the past. The bad stuff IS remembered first.


What matters MOST is what you're doing right now.

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I emember that for as long as I've known you, you have been kind and caring, especially when I needed a friend.

    That's the person I think of when I think of you.

    Just wanted to make certain I told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marge,

    I try to do the right things, and always be kind, honest and fair... now I am wondering what I've done wrong, said wrong, I don't know... it must have been something.

    You are a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete