Monday, October 18, 2010

Four Is The Magic Number

I've had a day to collect myself... console myself... and it's been good.


I'm trying to decide what to do next...


What the heck do I do next?


The new job has been rough... but... I still feel like I can make this fly... If I'm strong enough.


Oh.


Am I strong enough?


I feel like if I take this by the reigns I can make us all some money. I just honestly believe it.. but can they believe me? And will I really have to fight them all the way?


Mr RoadBlock called tonight, "We go in at five," he says.


 "No," I said, "We go in at four,"


"Four?"


"Yes.. We go in at four... See you then," I said.


"Okay," he said.


*click*


I really couldn't believe I did that. Where did it come from?


 "Was that being aggressive baby?" I asked Wally. He smiled and said, "Baby, that was being assertive and I am so proud of you,"


hmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. yeah aggressive does not = assertive. aggressive people are assholes, take for example this photographer i recently had to work against. she was horrible and everyone hated her.

    assertive is what you did. you're taking charge and that's what needs to be done because it sounds like a power struggle over there. mama is all "i own this place" after she called it "your" kitchen, and the mr. is being all "i'm a mayon."

    don't kick anyone in the nads but do bitch them around because that's how wars are won.

    ReplyDelete